What treatment should I take as I am suffering from disc slip of 4th vertebra , there is numbness in leg and low vitamin D12 ?

i m suffering from disc slip of 4th vertebra n i hv tilt 5 n 6th one.i cant even walk as my legs start numbness .my vitamin d12 level is 15 so much female of age 34.plz tel me smthing i wana right female age 34.vitamin d12 level 14.disc slip of4th vertebra n hv tilt 5 n 6th one
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Thank you for choosing health care magic. You have to visit either a neurosurgeon or an orthopedician urgently with your MRI report.