What treatment other than dialysis can be given to a diabetic with depression for elevated creatinine levels ?

my father critinine 7.5 urea100 hg 9.1 my father also is depressive patient i can not transfer hem to hospital to make dialysis and his condition is become more worse with time now he can not go alone to w.c and his legs muscle almost disappears and he can not sleep without valinil tab and take (methyl dopa 500 tab-diletrol 25 tab)for hypertention and insulin for diabetic and his blood presure around 140/90 and blood suger 120 random i need you advice thanks
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012