What treatment or surgery can be used to treat a hole in the heart for a 5 month old baby ?

my baby is having small hole in heart vsd.5month baby
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
hello mr. kumaranathareddy,
welcome to HCM
Most babies do not need treatment and heal at the first years of life.
if the hole is small then it will close by its own as the child grows. so a conservative method of treatment is followed
surgical methods are required if it is associated with other heart problems like pulmonary hypertension,stenosis or aortic regurgitation
so consult a pediatrics cardiologist and get evaluated for treatment plans.
take care.
which type of atmosphere and care i have to take care .pl suggest me sir