What treatment or further tests should be conducted for analytical sensitivity of 33.6 IU/ml ?

HCV RNA detected with the analytical sensitivity of this assay is 33.6 IU/ml Hello Sir, I have just received the HCV-RNA blood test report of my mother and i am really worry after watching the results. Report saying : HCV RNA detected with the analytical sensitivity of this assay is 33.6 IU/ml ..Kindly suggest me the further tests, treatment or any suggestion for further treatment / tests.. I will be very very thankful to you..
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011