What treatment or changes in habit should a girl make to walk without her left toes bent inwards ?

I m 22 year old girl when i walk my left toes r bent inwards i appear lame everybody makesmy fun i went to a bone specialist he didnt take any xray by physical examination he said it z due 2 habits and foot braces could be given only during childhood & it z normal modification .can it b corrected also i seem lazy while walking and my body & head remain bent can i correct it frnz call me boodhi & boyz apang .plz tel m d truth i feel inferiority complex my bro even says no decent boy wil marry me i feel deprsd i aim to do phd in biotech bt feel it as a hindrance coz there even students wil make my fun
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011