Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum,
I think your home must be dusty/ there might be damp things in your house with moulds/fungus. If so, get rid of those things which trigger this allergic symptoms of yours.
Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
You found this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer.
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]