What treatment is there for my skin problem which starts with a cut on my hand and ends with a pimple on my face ?

I am having a very strange skin infection that affects basically my entire body and I do not know what is causing it. It usually can start with a cut on my hand that will become infected and somehow I will get a pimple on my face at the same time that will basically turn into a boil like area that will have some of the same built up fluid as the infected cut on my hand. This process seems to occur roughly 4-5 times a year.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011