What treatment is suitable for dry skin and an oily t-zone ?

I ve been using a certain moisturizer on my face for over a year now. Seems like when I run out of it for a few days, I skin gets a bumpy texture. By the way, my skin is dry without the moisturizer But before using this moisturizer ever, I ve never had any skin problems on my face. So when I start using this again, the bumps go away. some bumps around my mouth and nose look like pockets of oil. The rest of the bumps, even on my eyelids , just look like like raised skin, and they are on every milliliter of my skin, no smooth skin to be seen. Looks even worse in the sunlight. Someone help me.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Aug 2011