What treatment is good to cure the allergic Rhinitis and RAD with panic attack that occurs in winter ?

Hi , I am Prashant age 28/height 6 feet and weight 87kgs.) I stay at Mumbai.I have allergic rhinits, Sinitus and RAD. The allergy test has shown that I Have dust mite allergy . IgE Test results at 340.The PFT test is normal also the doctor says the chest is clear. Currently I am taking MontiCop LC, Nasal spray and Allergy drops. Since last 5 months I am taking this but no improvement . whenever I have allergy attack I suffer with shortness of breath,nasal congestion , runny nose and restlessness ( Just like panic attack). It happen mostly in the evening or night or in the cold air ( but not in AC) but in day time also in some days. I have observed that the symptoms were worst in winter but still I have above mention problem. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011