What treatment is best for spondylytis ?

i am having chronic back pain since 6 year due to spondolythesis .none of the treatment worked for me .
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
I would suggest you to try with Acupuncture or Acupressure treatment for your spondylolisthesis. Acupuncture or Acupressure are proven therapies in addressing pain management, especially related to back and neck. Do approach a qualified and registered Doctor who administers it. Along with this you need to integrate Yoga therapy for effectively managing your pain.
welcome to health care magic,
spondylolithiasis is structural abnormality of spine. And it could be normalized by physiotherapy rarely or by surgery.
there is no medical treatment for this , only medicine to relieve pain.
take care...