What treatment is advisable for a premature baby having low platelet count and bilrubin level of 4 ?

My Wife had High Blood Pressure , Hence doctors adviced to do Caesarian and take the baby out in 8 month. Now my baby is pre matured, Kept in Incubator for last 8 Days. He is having less platelets count 35000 yesterday and we have one unit of platlets and now the count is 50000. Bilirubin level is 4.0. we have not received the Blood Culture report as of now. Tomorrow End of Day we will receive the culture report. Till then doctors are giving treatement as Inj FOBAC 1mg, Inj CAFIRATE 20mg, Inj X-MER 500 mg. Please suggest us what can be done. My Wife had High Blood Pressure, Hence doctors adviced to do Caesarian and take the baby out in 8 month. Now my baby is pre matured, Kept in Incubator for last 8 Days. He is having less platelets count 35000 yesterday and we have one unit of platlets and now the count is 50000. Bilirubin level is 4.0. we have not received the Blood Culture report as of now. Tomorrow End of Day we will receive the culture report. Till then doctors are giving treatement as Inj FOBAC 1mg, Inj CAFIRATE 20mg, Inj X-MER 500 mg. Please suggest us what can be done.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011