What treatment is advisable for a diabetic having high creatinine level ?

Hi I need ur grateful discuss and advise. My Father is an very sick. Now hospitialised. He is suffering multi-problem.Age 65 F. Major in Kidney . 15 years running Diabetic. Before 1 years ago has Brain stock. One month has uneder treatment in Kidny. Doctors procedure 1stly medicine then temporary dialysis . But catheter infected many suffer of leg. Hand fistula not mature. Now he is not adjusted in dialysis. We need transplant but Dr. not agree with us. He said patient condition is critical. Critenin 8.9 up-below.continuously DHEKUR. High blood pressure. now dialysis in 3 of week that is so risky for him as say Dr. He said alternative option choose CAPD but we will suspect of it future. We want better treatment of ur country. We are middle class status so we will of end for best my Father. Pleas help and advise.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012