What treatment i should take for the sound coming from my lower back when I walk ?

I have been diagnosed with degeneration of the spine. I have had 3 injections into my lower spine that relieved the pain for a short time. I also have sciatica . I have had a nerve test done and the Dr. said he didn t see anything that would warrant surgery. I now have a popping sound everytime I walk, it is loud enough for others to hear. I don t like to take alot of pain medication, I usually take aleve only. Do you think a Chiropractor could help? Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011