What treatment i should take for regular motion of 5 to 6 a day for the past 5years ?

sir my age is 26. height 5ft 6inch,wt 62kg. i have been suffering from regular motion of 5 to 6 a day for the past 5 years. i have taken prescriptions from psychiatrist as well as gastric but none have helped me so for . sir tell me why is this so and what treatment should i take .what disease is this? I have taken psychiatric treatment for more than 2 years for which i consumed a medicine named XET up to 60mg but it didn t helped me more over now i face low concentration problems which is barring my studies . KINDLY HELP AND ADVICE in which direction should i head now?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
hi shubhanshu mishra
welcome to health care magic
Certain foods, some medications, food poisoning, infections, and inflammatory conditions of the digestive tract can all contribute to frequent bowel movements.
in ur case, psyciatrics medication may be the cause for frequent i suggest you to consult homeopath.
drink plenty of water and include curd and butter milk in ur diet.
good luck
hi welcome to health care concern any homoeopath for that problem because i think your disease is more like psychosomatic .you take food at regular interval or taking plenty of fluid.