What treatment i should take for fell burning hand since 3 months ?

i fell burning my hand since 3 month what kind of test i should do plz advice hi doctor i have aproblem in my since 3 month i feel buning only my hand what is this sighen?? what kind of test i should to plz advice . thanks a lot
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Dear Sarah,thanks for choosing helathcaremagic.Sarah your problem may due to some nerve getting compressed at some level in your hand or wrist.This puts pressure on the nerve and cause burning in area that the nerve covers.Other possiblity could be some vitamin deficiency which can cause this.See a physician he will after examining you will advise appropriate test.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Mahendra K Shah's  Response
Hi, You should get your blood sugar & S. B12 done and also see for the vascularity to that area so if necessary a doppler done for that