What treatment do you suggest for my hair loss as I've androgenic alopecia and no allopathic treatment has helped ?

Sir, I have taken the allopathy treatment for hair fall which includes Finax tablet and hair 4 u for controlling hair for almost three months. And that hasn t helped and i am having androgenic alopecia . And he is saying tat now there is no treatment available in allopathy. So I have turned to the homeopathical treatment.Is it good way? And are there any treatments available for me in allopathy? And i also have a problem of seborrheic dermatitis . Now its gone so should i use the shampoo for the rest of my life for cleaning of the scalp.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011