What treatment do you suggest for a continued cough since 2 years and fluid in my throat ?

I have two unrelated problems: I have been coughing for over 2 years, its productive and the mucus is clear and sticky. It sounds bronchial however I am negative for asthma , have a clear chest xray and have many airborne allergies. i have tried ventalin,flovent,flonase to no improvement. My blood pressure is elevated from the constant coughing and I find it sometimes difficult to breathe or go long periods of time without coughing as I feel as if there is a constant pool of fluid in my throat . I also have frequent headaches that I believe to be related to this. And my second problem, unrelated is regarding a sharp pain i ve recenntly developped in my left lower abdominal region. I d guess around my ovaries or kidneys. It is only present during sexual intercourse or after achieving climaxes. It is pretty recent and has been since the start of my last menstrual cycle about three weeks ago.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Dec 2010