What treatment do you suggest as my penis is becoming smaller and thinner day by day ?

sir, I am from patna . I am having a doubt about my ling(penis) , I am married and i am 28 yrs old. the doubt is my ling is going smaller and thinner day by day . on the time of my marriage my ling is healthy but after 2 years of marriage i am feeling uncomfortable with my wife during sex. so plz guide me and give me a solution.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Thanks for query
There is nothing to worry ,penis size generally don`t alters .You can start regular perineum muscle exercise and aerobics along with good balanced diet rich in proteins ,vitamin & minerals.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
Your doubts and concerns are based in the misconceptions, which are very common in some cultures. These are usually due to the inappropriate guilt of masturbation which is wrongly believed to be harmful to sexual life. You should probably consult a doctor and get all your doubts cleared. If the problems persist, then consult a psychiatrist for detailed evaluation.