What treatment can i take for itchy vagina and white discharge ?

i m 22 years old unmarried i hv problems like itching in my vegina.... nd even some sort of white liquid comes from my vegina?may i knw my treatment because i feel shame talking these things with my mother.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Some amount of white discharge from vagina is a normal thing as long as the discharge is clear white and is not bad smelling.The itching of vagina may be due to the constant wetness. Keep the area clean and dry.Use any antiseptic cream for relief.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal