What treatment can be taken to retain the erection of my penis ?

hello sir, my age is 21, 56kg on weight, and 5.8ft height, sir i have a problem in my penis, its not fully erecting during the time of sex, iam very disappointed, iam facing this problem since 1 month, please help me and suggest me the best cure, as soon as possible
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
If you are an unmarried person and trying to have sex with a girl friend or stranger, it is common to have poor erections. This is largely because of the build up of anxiety, no matter how horny you were minutes before. Having to act secretly, fear of being detected, pressure to prove masculine power, fear of failure, new surroundings, overdose of thrill, fear of pregnancy... lack of sexual self confidence.. any number of factors can cause the problem. With a life long partner ... at one's home... these anxieties do not normally arise... so the erection problem also does not arise. So do not be upset if you do not get erections under circumstances like this.

However, if you are a married person and developed this problem, get back to me and I will help you overcome the problem.