What treatment can be taken for yellow discharge from the penis ?

I noticed yellow to colorless discharge from my penis at a very small amount, the tip only looks wet. Have a bit of tingling (annoying) sensation at the tip of my penis sometimes when contact with my underwear , at first I thought it was caused by a tight underwear. I am 30, I have been using skin moisturizer to masturbate, and I have always used protection for sexual activities
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this looking to history given here the chances of infection is very likely this could be sexually transmitted disease in my opinion you need to see the doctor to get it confirmed if you do have a history of exposure then it becomes most important to see the Doctor, hope this information helps you take care and have good day.