What treatment can be taken for sun burn and tanned skin to get back the original complexion ?

Hi Doctors, Greetings! As per the doctor advise I started using the sun screen lotion for past 5 months to avoid sun burns I had under & beside my eye…now I realized off late since 3-4 months that I had become visible very dark and people notice and question the same. This happened with me in 2009 aswell same case. What to do to get back my color now? I had turned very dark from fair complexion I had…this is causing stress levels and low on confidence ..i turned very ugly.. Please help me…I want to get back to my original complexionL Awiting for very good responses/advises..many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012