What treatment can be taken for joint pains ?

hello sir, I am 26 years mail.. i am facing joint pain .. Please advise me what should done to rectify this..
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
hi welcome to hcm.this is not a age you facing such a problem but still you have pain you have do regular exercise and yoga plus eating healthy food green leafy veg plus taking milk.you have to gone through homoeopathy which give you permanent cure.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Kindly describe which joints are paining Is there stiffness of the joint also. When is the stiffness more. Do you have fever, weakness.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You have to mention which joint..Or having all joint pain..?
It may be due to some calcium deficiency..May be due to your working pattern,or overuse.Go for ivestigation to rule out Anaemia,Calciun deficiency.
Take high calcium diet like milk,banana...
Consult orthopadician for further line of medical management.
General & Family Physician Dr. Channabasappa K's  Response
SINCE HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM JOINT PAIN? FIRST YOU SHOULD CLEAR FROM RHEUMATIC HEART DISEASE,RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS BY FOLLOWING INV1)ROSE WALLER TEST)2ASO TITRE TO BE GET DONE AT EARLIST UNDER CONSULTATION OF PHYSICAN OR ORTHOPEDIACIN.OK OTHER CAUSES ARE LIKE CHICKUNGUNEA FEVER IF HAD EARLY DAYS,JOINT PROBLEMS PERSISTS FOR YEARS IN SOME PEOPLE,FOR MORE LOG ON TO ME THROUGH HCM SYSTEM,YOU ARE YOUNG AGE,I HOPE NO LIFE THREATINING CONDITIONS ARE AFFECTED YOU EXCEPT TWO TESTS GET DONE WHICH ARE TREATABLE ONE.BEST OF LUK.