What treatment can be taken for chronic sinusitis in 8 year old who is asthmatic ?

My 8 yr old son has had chronic sinusitis for the last 3 years. 1st year he had sinus cultures came out as mrsa . 2nd year the sinus culture revealed mold . He just had another ctscan done showes near-complete opacification of the maxillary sinus . Thickening within the ethmoid sinus, Coronal images show ostiomeatal complex are occluded bilaterally. Haller cells present bilaterally/ There ios a patially imaged opacification of the rt mastoid and middle ear cavity. What does this all excatly mean? I know he will have to have petubes again. By the way he is asthmatic.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012