What treatment can be given for gastric, high BP and calcium deficiency ?

sir,i am from assam my mom has been suffering from gas problem since ten years,he has also been suffering from high blood pressure .One month ago we diagonist her by sunogrphy but the report is alright they found nothing.She has also problem with sholder and says altime that pain is going on.few year ago doctor find that she has calciunm defincincy.At some thime in night when she sleeping she complain that her leg mussel strain and she began to shouting by pain.the docs frist give him aplopin_At and a vitamin tonic.They also test for thyrod but found nothing.I check her b.p it lies between 155-85 in the treatment is going on with medicine like Olmezest-Am,rekool-d,deanxit,Enozox sir i request you hearthly give some advice it wold be very precious for us.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011