What treatment can be given for a patient suffering from stage IV cervical cancer ?

Hi, my mother is suffering from cervix cancer since oct2009. She is 48. That time she was treated by radio therapy . That time cancer was in ¡¡ A stage. After radio therapy condition was good. We are visiting doctor after every three months. Doctor always told that patient is in good condition. But now in mar 2011 doctor told that she is in 4th stage and there is no treatment for her. Please suggest that is there any treatment for my mother, i am worried for my mom treatment. Is there any treatment in ayurved. Present condition of patient is as follows, continuous vaginal and rectum bleeding, pain in vagina and abdomen , swelling in abdomen, stomach size is increasing, diarrhoea,weakness , not having tendency to eat, back pain etc.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011