What treatment can be done for the pimples on my face which are itching ?

Hello, I am 33 living in Toronto (windy weather). I am very much into work out. I had occasional pimples before in my 20s, always controled with long term antiobiotics. I stopped it since 5 years ago. It was good so far exept for Sept every year which I though it is weather allergy . Since 10 days ago I saw some small things on my forehead. Then under my lips area, above my chin (not the lip). They began spreading and became more and more spots and almost my whole left side of the face . Then my neck. They could be hardly seen by anybody unless I asked them to pay attention. Seemed to me they were not black head and are white. Now they are spreading to my right side. Each of them later tends to become a pimple. Appreciate your reply. P.S. Skin medication the past 7 - 10 days: 1) I trie benzoyl Peroxide for 2 days and it made it drier. Not much change noticed which is odd to me cause it usually destroyes pimples. 2) I began using Neo Strata day creame and it brought it back to a healthier skin, but those pimple like small spots still continued to spread. 3) I tried a lot of hand made masks (Yogurt mask + Pure Alo Vera Gel + Orange pulps) and it really got better, gave me a healthier skin, but spots still spreading. 4) Went to family doctor on Sat and a referral fax is sent to Allergy Doctor for a test but it is for June. 5) Yesterday I tried Elidel 1% Creame, but not much change. 6) Last night tried Hydrocortizol cream which is the strongest and I felt my face was toooooo itchy during the whole night and in the morning. Not much change today morning. 7) Now I am wearing Differin since it cools down my face. I tried it today morning, but after 3 hours, it is tending to become itchy again. *** Plz note I hate Antiabiotics since I used it for long years in my 20s and it brough me a lot of side effects. I am really not eager to back to it.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011