What treatment can be done for brain tumour and is it completely curable ?

Dear sir, i am from srilanka,my daughter effected from brain tumour .she is 13 years of age now. her tumour type is medulloblastma we did a surgery on 2009 after surgery we did radiotherphy treatment but after 1 year of treatment grown 3 tumours in her head after that we did chemo therphy treatment after 2 months of treatment grown another tumour.what shall we do now?have any treatment for that?whats the result after treatment?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011