What treatment can I take to reduce the pain and irritation due to DNS allergy ?

Male 18, Doctor i m had going this 14 oct to a Surgeon of ENT he checked me first and tell me that u have DNs and Allergy , Doctor i also see my nose that i see bone is very Deviated and Surgeon tell me that u have DNS Allergy, Doctor my symptoms is , i m feeling pressure too much when i m in college i see on black board then i feel too much constriction in head , i cant give full concentration bcz i feel weight like thing, i feel diziness during walking, i m feeling loss of thinking, i am feeling soo much panic when this problems appears daily,pain in cheeks and ears, feeling too much pain in nose, pain in sinueses and forehead, and i feel weight in head, ENT Surgeon gives us a Spray , Hivate, and he tell us that use this spray for 2 months then if this problems will not solve then only the solution is to Operate, but Doctor i dont want to waiting for 2 months bcz i m face this problems which gives me soooooo pain and i cant study well, doctor what should i do i m in trouble that i cant wait for 2 months to feel this pain Doctor plzzzz give me some tips, plzz Thanks in Advance.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Oct 2011