What treatment can I take for the lump on my clitoris that oozes out puss ?

Hi, i have a lump just above my clitoris , it is painful to touch and has been discharging white puss. I need help!
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
hello,
Welcome to Health Care Magic,

According to your description you may have a Bartholin cyst.It can be caused by a infection,inflammation or a blockage.
Visit a gynaecologist and get your cyst examined once for the cause and likewise treatment.If the cyst is discharging it will cure on its own by 3-4 days.Take Ibuprofen to relive pain until you see your doctor.
hello,
Welcome to Health Care Magic,