What treatment can I take for a severe muscular pain in my head and neck ?

hi, my whole body especially shoulder , thighs and neck suffer from muscular pain.massaging them helps but the pain and the discomfort starts again.please advise ewhat medication can help?I am 32 years old,5ft 5inches tall ,58kg.I am having this muscular pain from 2004 after the birth of my first baby.This pain aggreviates 1-2 weeks before menstruation .I have even gone for treatment before for my shoulder pain in rehabilitation centre but to no gain.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011