What treatment can I take as I've been suffering from stuffy nose, headaches and nose bleed from 3 months ?

Hi, I m 46 years old. I have been to the hospital for the past 3 months. I had ct scans of my sinuses and head done.I have been having stuffy nose for two months, when i blow my nose my nose bleeds, i ve been having headaches, and it throws yellow scabs. I been taking from claritin to antibiotic for two months already. But nothing is working. My nose cavity and my cheeks been hurting. When i sleep i hear like mucous. It bleeds only in the morning and afternoon. I m getting worried. I went to an alergy doctor but it shows that im not allergic to anything. What can it be and what can help me. I been doing saline nasal drops / gel. My nose gets really dry. Any information can be helpful, please and thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011