What treatment apart from surgery can I take for normal erection of penis ?

I am 31 years, 167 cms, no disease and married man. Since last few months, I observed that my penis is healthier than earlier and now I fell some pain at the time of in contact with my wife because of penis is not fully open/expanse of as it should be. I advise taken from one doctor verbally, he said that I should clear it by surgery . But I would not like surgery due to job reason and personal reason. I would like to know, is any lotion/cream available, by use of its, penis will be fully open as earlier. Please help me and intimate my on email Please advise me except surgery because it will come difficult in later stage for my job
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011