What treatment apart from Suzzds, HCQS, AND Folitrix -15 injection can my wife take for rheumatoid arthritis ?

DEAR MY WIFE SUFFERING FROM RUMATED ARTHRITIES AND GYNOLOGICALPROBLEM LAST EIGHT YRS. DETAILS TELLING TO YOU EIGHT YEARS AGO WHEN I MARRIED HER AT THAT TIME SHE TOLD ME MY JOINTS ARE PAINING. THEN SHE USED TO NICE TABLET, AFTER 2 YRS OUR TWINS BABY BORNED( ONE MALE OTHER FEMALE) BY SIGERIAN CASE. AFTER THAT WE TREATMENT HER KOLKATA MEDICAL COOLEGE HOSPITAL, THEY USED THE MADICINE SUZZDS, HCQS, AND FOLITRIX -15 INJECTION, ON THAT SHE IS LIVING THREE YRS MORE, NOW SHE NOT ABLE TO USE THAT AMOUT TABLETS REGULARLY. SO KINDLY HELP ME ANY OTHERTREATMET
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011