What treatment and medicines should be taken for an 83 year old suffering from alzheimer's ?

My father aged 83 is suffering from Al Zhiemer since last 6 months. Where can I admit him to stay there with an attendant. He is a CGHS beneficiary where we can look for support also from DG of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India, New Delhi. He is a confirmed Alzheimer, and taking medicine Ideox 45 mg + Methycobal + neurotone forge and Aten 50 + Ecospin 75 for blood presssure on daily basis. Suggest change of medicine if necessary.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011