What to do when there is high blood pressure ?

Yes please. My husband was put on diavan because his blood pressure was 148 over 82. He has been on a diet and lost about 25 pounds. Since he lost his weight he s been on the diet most days (nutrasystem), but now he snacks on crackers and potato chips. He gained about 7 pounds back and his blood pressure 168 over 94. what should we do?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
His blood pressure is pretty high,and the dosage of his meds need to be adjusted or changed.The diet also needs some adjustment as he needs to have well balanced meal.I suggest that he see a physician and a dietician.