What to do to gain weight?

how can i get quick improve on health...want to become fatty...plz help
Asked On : Tue, 18 Aug 2009
Dont try Mega mass as it is harmfull
  Anonymous's Response
Not kidding, a friend of mine used to drink beer everyday to gain weight and it still did not work out. Then he got a protein drink used by people going to gym called Megamass or something.It did him some good in 1-2 months. you can try that.If you are less than 20-21 and bothered about your weight, don't even think about it.You will realize later that you have been gifted if your weight is low.I have been trying hard to rduce a few pounds but I am just gaining and gaining.
one spoon of chandrashura with glass of of milk in morning empty stomach