What to do in case of swollen and tight legs ?

My legs have been swollen for three days and very tight. Should I go see a doctor
Asked On : Thu, 9 Feb 2012
HI,
U HAVE NEITHER MENTIONED UR AGE NOR ANYOTHER SYMPTOMS...
HENCE, IT`S DIFFICULT TO COMMENT ?
1> DO U HAVE DIFFICULTY IN WALKING/ BEARING WT. ON UR LEGS ?= CAN BE SPRAIN
2> >40 yrs, DIABETIC etc = U CAN HAVE CARDIAC / RENAL PROBLEMS.
3> IF PAINFUL LEGS, SWELLING , PROMINENT VEINS = LYMPHANGITIS, VARICOSE VEINS etc
THEREFORE, U CAN VISIT THE DR. ONCE
hi welcome to hcm.do you have these kind of history first time or u had same problem before?do you have blood pressure problem ?you don't mention your age ?see swelling in leg there are several reason like anemia,any heart problem,high blood pressure,any kidney problem,continuous standing so you have to consult any physician do some blood test like cholesterole,kidney profile,hb etc.till that elevate your legs for 5 to 10 min plus rest.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in