What to do for the lump in my tongue?

I first felt a little raised area on my tongue. I took my two fingers and pressed in the area from the top and bottom of the tongue. There was a small lump in my tongue at that spot. after t three days the lump is still there but now it has moved to the top o the tongue, almost like a pimple, but it is white. any idea of suggestion about what it might be?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Mar 2014
HI. Tongue is a place to develop such swellings called granulaoma . Observe, consult a Doctor, if painful less to worry about. If no pain / or of a long duration excision biopsy to rule out cancer. If of very short duration - you need a short duration of antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines .

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.