What to do for small breasts and inverted nipples ?

i am 14 years old and have quite small breasts i think i have inverted nipples or have they just not formed yet?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
welcome to hcm
Breast development is not complete even after the puberty.The problem of inverted nipple is important in the time of breast feeding and in that case it is easily managed by syringing and manual manipulation.
hi welcome to HCM.SMALL breast is not at all a problem.why you want to increase its start doing breast exercise size wil increase.during pregnancy it wil engorge to maximum size dont worry.
Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
welcome to Health Care Magic,
i can understand your worry but its too young to worry about that. you still have time & your breasts will surely grow to its normal size in due course. just keep taking healthy normal diet.
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to HCM
The breast changes and other puberty changes like menses develop at different ages for different individuals
Some girls attain puberty as early as 10-11 yrs but some even take 15-16 yrs
So don't worry as you grow your breasts will enlarge.
Sometimes inverted nipples correct spontaneously after childbirth.
So don't worry