What to do about painful mdvp withdrawlsi have severe, please help

i have severe abdominal and leg pain after a six day bath salt binge where i was doing copious ammounts(1000 mg or more a day).went to the hospital where i was treated like a leper after they learned why i was blood work came back normal and no sign of any infection.the pain was equal to labor pains and still hurts really a 32 year old female with a healthy medical background my weight is 170 lb .otc pain relievers are useless.please help me/
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011