What to cure irregular menstrual period with pimples on face ?

im charlene,my husband worked in abroad.., before i have regular menstration and i took pills for a year......,after a year that without contact (no sex) i experience my irregularity in menstruation and i got a lots of pimples( acne ) that i never experience before,i went to a doctor and was advised to undergo papsmear ,so i did it!and the result was i have infection,she gave me antibiotic,but then on i still have my irregular menstration that cause me irritability and pimples all over my face ,,my question is is it possible that regular menstration turn to be irregular menstration that cause my pimples and lead to cancer as early as 30yrs of age?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011