What to apply on face to get rid of aging spots,wrinkles and sun tan in man ?

Hello! My dad is 55 year old. He has fair skin but his face has turned brownish since many years. He has lot of dark brown spots on his brown face (may be its wrinkles!) The color change seems like sun tanning because he has never applied sunscreen though he goes out frequently. I told him to apply sunscreen but he is too lazy to do this. He his diabetic and a high bp patient since 8-9 years. Please suggest me some natural methods to cure the damage done. Some herbal creams would be great to know. I live in India so tell me the products which is available easily here. Thanks a lot! :)
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011