What things to do for a complete pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby ?

I delivered a preterm baby of my 6th month(December 23 2010). My question when I try for the next pregnancy. what things to do for a complete pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby. My age is 32. My weight is 83kg. I had loose motion during my pregnancy period.My delivery is normal. 21 dec I got slight back pain . next day(22) i got abdomen pain and i went to hospital. the dr said this is urinary infection and she gave some tablets. 23 I got severe pain and I went to hospital. nurse gave two injection in vein. after that injection i deliverd a male baby. that baby was alive for a half an hour then died. Now my question is about my next pregnancy and suggest good hospital and doctors in chennai
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011