What techniques apart from pinching testicles can be done to avoid premature ejaculation?

so,my boyfriend and i have been dating for a little over a year and we are sexually active.He was married to a girl for 5 years and they hardly had any kind of sex because she never wanted to.When we have sex it doesn t last any longer than 5 to 10 minutes and we both want it to last longer,what do i do besides pinching his testicles like i ve been told to do multiple times?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
5 to 10 minute is an ideal time for sexual act.
However if you still want to increase it you can adopt start stop start technique.
Your boy friend should try start stop start technique to increase the time between erection & ejeculation.