What symptoms persist after Mirena IUD is removed and how can I treat the same ?

hi iam a female aged 34yrs, i have had a coil inserted 3weeks ago and started suffering pain in my body and had to go back to have the coil removed. and now i have swollen hands, feet , legs with too much pain. have been to doctors and i have been given strong pain killers like mofene, anti-biotics. scans have been done, but they cannot find whats wrong with me. iam in too much pain. where can i seek for the second opinion? please help
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011