What supplements need to be taken to increase body weight ?

how to get organic body please suggest me pills or syrup or powders Dear doctors My name is rohani and i am 23 years old now and i am getting married. me and my wife is thin we want to have a organic body please suggest us any pills or syrup or powder which is approved by specialists. Thank You so much
Asked On : Sun, 21 Aug 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Your body is already organic and there is nothing unorganic about it. All your organs are functioning well and things that are bad for u will get detoxed automatically
Eat healthy, exercise, reduce the stress levels of your jobs

Have a healthy living