What special food I can give my husband to increase his semen and active sperm ?

gud evening doctor I would like to ask u ,wat special food I can give my husbend to increase his semen and active sperm is there any special care I should take for this, am worried because we really want a baby
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Fresh fruits ,vegetables ,with well balanced diet rich in proteins & vitamins and anti oxidants .Control/avoid consumption of alcohol .smoking or any addiction drugs .
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”