What skin problem is the child having if the doctor advises her to stay away from sea food ,cosmetics and prescribes betamethasone,fluconazole,loratadine ?

hi, my niece having a skin problem since she born.(now she is 10 years old). I am not sure what is her actual problem is but the doctor who treating her not giving proper info about her medical condition . The doctor has advice her not to eat any kind of sea food, egg, nuts and chocolates!!!! . They also advice her not to use any cosmetic products such as nailpolish, talkum and so on. I just check her medicine and all her medicines are either anti fungal or for itching! the name of this medicines are: betamethasone,fluconazole,loratadine and unnamed cream to apply on her body and face . can anyone define me or atleast advice me, what kind of skin problem she might have(is it psoriasis , or any other problem....). thanx.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011