What side effects do cocaine and ecstatsy have on a microademona lesion ?

what risks does cocaine and ecstatsy have on a Microademona lesion?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
These drugs usually do not affect a microadenoma lesion. Also, it depends on the size of the lesion, its blood supply and your basal BP and pulse, etc. These drugs affect the cerebral functions rather than the anatomy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
welcome to HCM
read your prob, microadenoma present in pitutary gland which is related to hormons like growthhormon n gonadal hormon, symptoms of it are headach, vomiting etc.
cocaine is a CNS or brain stimulator, it makes some one hyperactive. if cocaine is taken by patients of microadenoma, the he may or may not be , feel worst headach only.
Dr aseem 9982583020